MedImage Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do the photos appear?
2. How do I re-open the server?
3. Do I need any technical knowledge?
4. What sort of phone can I use?
5. Can I use MedImage out of the office, with patients?
6. Do I need to keep my PC on all the time?
7. Can I send photos from the phone gallery?
8. Can I sync to a network folder?
9. I have looked at setting up a cloud proxy server, but it looks difficult. Can you help?
10. How does the app transfer the image?
11. How long will your 500MB free transfer via the AtomJump (AJ) servers last me?
12. Is it secure?
13. How do I change the target images folder on a live installation?
14. Is there any research on using mobile phone cameras in a medical context?
15. Our advice has been that mobile phones shouldn’t be used for medical imaging. How is this different?
16. Does this need to be configured to get past our firewall?
17. Are the images transferred full quality?
18. How do I check which version of the server I am running?
19. My photos don’t seem to appear in my EHR e.g. MedTech, using the add-on?
20. Can I remove the original full-sized photo when using the Resizer add-on?
21. Can I use a cloud hosted system e.g. MedTech in the cloud?
22. Some of the MedImage Server settings aren’t showing on my browser. What can I do?