This release (1.4) fixes some import areas and introduces generic EHR support, with the help of the EHR Connector add-on.
- MedTech Evolution support (add-on required)
- Generic EHR connection (add-on required), which allows a simple connector to be built by people with SQL knowledge.
- Windows network path support e.g. \\server\path
- Improved path stability
- Improved Windows logging
- Wider compatibility for different .zip add-on formats
- Improved add-on installer warnings
For add-on developers, DBAs and integrators:
- Easily build your own EHR (Electronic Health Record) add-ons to the EHR Connector add-on. Any system with access over the network to the EHR database can be supported. Only 3 SQL custom queries are required to make a connection to a new EHR system.
- You can now run scripts against the photo, after it has been moved into the target folder.
- GitHub .zip format for ‘releases’ are supported, to make the add-on release process more streamlined.
- Include custom success messages on add-on installers.
- Include ‘nice-to-have’ processes on installation, and display a warning on failure.