The MedImage EHR Connector Add-on provides the ability to add photos directly from your app into your EHR interface, under the patient’s record.
- Enter the ID number of your patient on the app, and potentially an injury name
- Optionally resize all incoming images down to a smaller size
- Optionally modify the photo file naming scheme
- Future-proofed with editable queries, should your EHR change their external interface, or data tables
- 10% of our income from this product goes to an ‘AtomJump Medical Open-Source Software Fund’ designed to bring more open source medical products to the market, particularly for the developing world.
- 1 month free trial. If you’re happy with the product, you then pay a one-off license price (split in two 50% installments), for each MedImage Server installation, with no ongoing costs. Any future updates are free.
- For developers, DBAs and system integrators, the software is free.
Supported EHR software
Note: this Windows-only product is intended for developers and integrators, unless your EHR is mentioned below, in which case you will be able to install your system-specific integration after installation of the package:
- MedTech Evolution
Warning: this add-on software requires version >= 1.4.5 of the MedImage Server
Trial terms: Make sure you read the Guide before installation.
Note: Prices are in $US. To convert to New Zealand dollars, $US480 = $NZ680.